Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My introducation to my story...A Young Latina From The Hood By Solleeann Sollivan

I been through a lot through out the year with my family, friends and especially enemy's. I seen and done many things. Things you could not even imagine, when it comes to robbery, shooting at people and people shooting at me and being in jail and teen pregnancy and selling drugs and even seeing people die right in front of me and almost losing my mother. Trust me i been there.
It is not easy being me. My name is..Well, just call me Lumi I am 15 years old, Yes i know very young for all of these things but there are reasons for all of these things. I make very dangerous sacrifices for my family, some people think ``She have her brother, sister and mother why does she do all this, she does it cause she want to.`` No. It not cause i want to it cause my family needs me, my mother needs me. People judge me only based on how my life is outside but what they do not see is what happens on the inside. The inside of me is almost broken in to pieces and i say almost, because even though i been through all of these terrible things i am still young and i know i can turn my life around.

No comments: